Let’s Go Readers are colourful readers which use a wide variety of story types and visual styles to build students' interest in reading. Topics and vocabulary are directly linked to the syllabus of Let's Go Third Edition, providing a fun reading opportunity for each unit of the course.
- 8 readers per level: one for every unit of Lets Go.
- Activities that help students check reading comprehension and develop reading skills.
- An audio CD with readings of the stories and listening exercises.
Let's Go, Japan's favorite children's course, is now available in an exciting new edition. Like the original, the new edition still maintains the carefully controlled syllabus and functional dialogues that have become the hallmark of the Let's Go series. Classroom interaction in English is encouraged from the very beginning through a focus on question and answer forms, dialogues, pairwork and communicative games. Alphabet and phonics work, as well as songs and chants by Carolyn Graham make this the most effective course available for young learners.
- Syllabus revised to include new vocabulary and functional dialogue practice with communication games that encourage classroom interaction among all learners.
- Accompanying CD-ROM includes over 30 hours of fun learning activities from each unit which allow students to reproduce language at home on their computers.
- After years of extensive reviewing and piloting by teachers of Japanese children, the new edition retains the fundamental hallmarks and balance of clarity, friendliness and fun which makes it the most adaptable children's English course available.