The men and the women in this book - William Tell, Tom Blood, Lord Bao, King Matthias, Johnny Appleseed, and Lady Godiva - are all real people from history. But every time someone tells an old story, they change things in it, to make them bigger, better, and more exciting. So what is true in this book and what is not? Read all six of the stories, and see what you think.Interactive, fun MutliROM containing a range of effective games and activities as well as entertaining dramatized audio recordings, featuring multiple actors, music, and sound effects which bring the story to life.
*Each story is recorded in American or British English to reflect its origin and setting.
Windows® and Mac® compatible
Minimum specification: PC: Pentium® III, 700MHz, Windows® (2000, XP, Vista); Mac® G4, 700MHz, Mac® 10.2 or above; 128 MB RAM; 24x CD-ROM drive speed; 1024x768 screen resolution displaying 32-bit colour; compatible sound card; headphones or speakers; mouse. We recommend you set your keyboard to UK English. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dominoes is a full-colour, interactive readers series that offers students a fun reading experience while building their language skills. With integrated activities, an interactive MultiROM, and exciting, fully dramatized audio for every story, the new edition of the series makes reading motivating for students while making it easy for you to develop their reading and language skills.
* Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
* Fully dramatized audio recordings featuring native-speaker actors, music, and sound effects
* Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
* Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
* Interactive MultiROM containing a range of activities and games (for every book)
* Two personalized projects in every book