A cluster of five books on the common theme of Food.
Tiger is mistaken for a gingerbread man in The Gingerbread Micro-man, and he gets another surprise when he cuts his Birthday Cake. Jack gets more than he bargained for when he uses his Grandma's Popcorn Pot.
Find out more about different types of food in What's for Lunch? and Yum! *THIS CLUSTER PACK INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING; The Gingerbread Micro-man; The Birthday Cake; What's for Lunch?; Stop Pot, Stop!; Yum!; Guided Reading Notes
What is Project X?
A whole-school reading programme designed to motivate and engage 21st-century children and raise literacy standards across your school, Project X gives you:
* Truly boy-friendly content, design, structure, and teaching and learning approach - turns boys into readers and writers
* Digital illustrations and action-packed character adventures that hook children in to books and keep them reading
* Unique thematic clusters of fiction, non-fiction books and interactive software with topics that children will love
* Project X Phonics - a fresh approach to phonics practice, matched to Letters and Sounds, Phases 1-4
* The perfect complement to your existing resources - Book Banded and linked to Oxford Reading Tree Stages
* A wealth of teaching support to help you get the best from your children
Project X gives you a huge selection of books, CD-ROMs and teaching support. Thoroughly researched and trialled in schools - they are resources you can trust.