Five fantastic books - three fiction and two non fiction - with genuine boy appeal, based on the common theme of Masks and Disguises.
Accompanying Guided Reading Notes support teaching of comprehension skills and help raise literacy standards for all your pupils. *THIS CLUSTER PACK INCLUDES; The Phoney Mob; Stage Fright; Masks in Film and Theatre; Sharks on the Loose; Safe Behind a Mask; Guided Reading Notes
What is Project X?
A whole-school reading programme designed to motivate and engage 21st-century children and raise literacy standards across your school, Project X gives you:
* Truly boy-friendly content, design, structure, and teaching and learning approach - turns boys into readers and writers
* Digital illustrations and action-packed character adventures that hook children in to books and keep them reading
* Unique thematic clusters of fiction, non-fiction books and interactive software with topics that children will love
* Project X Phonics - a fresh approach to phonics practice, matched to Letters and Sounds, Phases 1-4
* The perfect complement to your existing resources - Book Banded and linked to Oxford Reading Tree Stages
* A wealth of teaching support to help you get the best from your children
Project X gives you a huge selection of books, CD-ROMs and teaching support. Thoroughly researched and trialled in schools - they are resources you can trust.