A cluster of five books on the common theme of Great Escapes.
Max, Cat, Ant and Tiger face the evil Dr X in a showdown - find out what happens in the two part adventure Revenge of the X-bots! and The X-machine. Then read The Deep - an action-packed adventure story set on board a subterranean research centre.
Find out about some real life escapes in the two non fiction books, Escaping Slavery and Escape from Colditz. *THIS CLUSTER PACK INCLUDES; Revenge of the X-bots!; Escaping Slavery; The X-machine; The Deep; Escape from Colditz; Guided Reading Notes
What is Project X?
A whole-school reading programme designed to motivate and engage 21st-century children and raise literacy standards across your school, Project X gives you:
* Truly boy-friendly content, design, structure, and teaching and learning approach - turns boys into readers and writers
* Digital illustrations and action-packed character adventures that hook children in to books and keep them reading
* Unique thematic clusters of fiction, non-fiction books and interactive software with topics that children will love
* Project X Phonics - a fresh approach to phonics practice, matched to Letters and Sounds, Phases 1-4
* The perfect complement to your existing resources - Book Banded and linked to Oxford Reading Tree Stages
* A wealth of teaching support to help you get the best from your children
Project X gives you a huge selection of books, CD-ROMs and teaching support. Thoroughly researched and trialled in schools - they are resources you can trust.