A Chinese politician assassinated in Hong Kong. Jason Bourne's name found at the scene...the killer has returned! Who's paying him and who will he kill next? But American officials know there never was an assassin called Bourne. So who is the impostor? How can he be stopped?
- 104 pages
- 27,914 words in length (excluding activities)
- 2,300 headwords
- Penguin contemporary story
- Activities at the end of the book
Anytime, Anyplace, Anybody
Pearson English Readers (formerly known as Penguin Readers) have a new design and new features that will help you enjoy reading in English at any level. Whether you read for pleasure or information, Pearson English Readers offer the best selection of well-known and loved stories.
- New stylish covers
- New audio CD packs
- New word lists with example sentences
- New and expanded activities in each book
- New Penguin Teacher Support