*Teaches all the grammar students need for speaking and writing in English with clear and simple explanations and real examples. *Explains the rules, shows how the language works and provides plenty of practice, making it suitable for either home-study or the classroom.
An extremely comprehensive resource and practice book with over 170 pages dealing with individual grammar topics.
The extensive practice activities make the book perfect for either home-study or the classroom; the 21 sections may be used in any order, making it suitable for use with any coursebook.
* Explanations are clear, simple, and above all easy to remember.
* Real examples show how rules work and how to avoid common mistakes.
* Colour diagrams and illustrations help students understand difficult grammar points.
* Practice activities show how to use the grammar correctly.
* Grammar and vocabulary are practised together in special exercises.
* Tests at the beginning of each section show learners what they need to practise.
* Tests at the end of each section show progress.