English Unlimited is a six-level goals-based course for adults. Centred on purposeful, real-life objectives, it prepares learners to use English independently for global communication. The Teacher's Pack consists of a Teacher's Book with DVD-ROM. As well as clear teaching notes, the Teacher's Book offers lots of extra ideas and activities to suit different classroom situations and teaching styles. The DVD-ROM provides a range of extra printable activities, a comprehensive testing and assessment program, extra literacy and handwriting activities for non-Roman alphabet users and clear mapping of the syllabus against the CEF 'can do' statements. It also includes the videos from the Self-study Pack DVD-ROM for classroom use.
English Unlimited is a six-level goals-based course for adults. Centred on purposeful, real-life objectives, it prepares learners to use English independently for global communication. The Advanced Self-study Pack consists of a Workbook with DVD-ROM. It enables learners to consolidate and build upon work done in class. The Workbook provides extra 'Explore Writing' tasks plus a complete 'Explore Reading' syllabus, as well as 'Over to you' exercises allowing personalisation of language practice. In addition to over 300 interactive practice activities, the DVD-ROM includes authentic video, including 'made for TV' short films and documentaries, a self-recording and playback tool for pronunciation practice, animated clips offering speaking practice in everyday situations, and customisable 'QuickCheck' tests to monitor progress.
- Universally-appealing topics and activities to inspire learners worldwide make the course ideal for mixed and single nationality groups in the classroom environment.
- The Teacher's Pack with DVD-ROM features extra ideas and activities plus a comprehensive testing and assessment program, extra literacy and handwriting support for non-Roman alphabet users and much more.
- Explore Writing (in the Coursebook) teaches learners to confidently handle practical, real-life writing tasks, and gives learners a deeper understanding of the writing process.
- Explore Speaking (in the Coursebook) helps learners to perform better in real conversations through a focus on strategies and 'spoken grammar', based on the Corpus.
- Authentic audio right from the start (available on the Class Audio CDs), featuring both native and non-native speakers, builds learners' ability to understand the natural English of international speakers.
- The Coursebook e-Portfolio DVD-ROM provides reference tools and vocabulary tests, as well as enabling learners to build a portfolio of their work, creating a real 'can-do' record of their progress.
- The Self-study Pack with its accompanying DVD-ROM containing over 300 interactive activities enables learners to consolidate and build upon work done in class.