Interchange Third edition is a four-level series for adult and young-adult learners of English from the beginning to the high-intermediate level. The interleaved Teacher's Edition features complete teaching instructions, learning objectives, optional activities, teaching tips, listening scripts, language summaries, and Student's Book and Workbook answer keys. Also included are written and oral quizzes, games, photocopiable activities, and fresh ideas for presenting and expanding upon the main exercise types in the Student's Book.
Interchange Third Edition is a four-level, multi-skills English series for adult and young-adult learners. Each unit includes relevant content, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills.
Focusing on both accuracy and fluency, the multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The series incorporates suggestions from teachers and students all over the world.
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Fun, personalized speaking activities
- An updated pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A self-study listening section
- Free self-study Audio CD in every Student's Book