Interchange: Third Edition
Student's Book A with Audio CD (Level 1)Interchange: Third Edition Student's Book A with Audio CD (Level 1) Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Education Books
Cambridge University Press
Description for the Series:
Interchange Third Edition is a four-level, multi-skills English series for adult and young-adult learners. Each unit includes relevant content, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills.
Focusing on both accuracy and fluency, the multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The series incorporates suggestions from teachers and students all over the world.
* Contemporary, real-world topics
* Natural, conversational language
* Grammar in communicative contexts
* Fun, personalized speaking activities
* An updated pronunciation syllabus
* Frequent learner-centered progress checks
* A self-study listening section
* Free self-study Audio CD in every Student's Book
Prices and details of the components of this course are listed on our Easy Order Form, below.
¥ 2,005 / ¥ 1,604 ∼ 20% OFF!