Interchange: Third Edition
Whiteboard Software Network CD-ROM (10 Classrooms) (Level 2)
Cambridge University Press
Out of Print / No Stock
Description for the Series:
Interchange Third Edition is a four-level, multi-skills English series for adult and young-adult learners. Each unit includes relevant content, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills.
Focusing on both accuracy and fluency, the multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The series incorporates suggestions from teachers and students all over the world.
* Contemporary, real-world topics
* Natural, conversational language
* Grammar in communicative contexts
* Fun, personalized speaking activities
* An updated pronunciation syllabus
* Frequent learner-centered progress checks
* A self-study listening section
* Free self-study Audio CD in every Student's Book
Prices and details of the components of this course are listed on our Easy Order Form, below.
¥ 149,520 / ¥ 119,616 ∼ 20% OFF!