Let's Go: Fourth Edition
Teacher's Book (Level 1)
Let's Go: Fourth Edition Teacher's Book (Level 1)
Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Education Books
9780194641869 (10-digit ISBN:
Ritsuko Nakata, Karen Frazier, Barbara Hoskins, Carolyn Graham
- Series Description
- Series Key Features
Success from the very beginning!
Millions of children have learned to speak English through the trusted methodology of Let's Go.
- It gets children talking from the very beginning with conversation, and question and answer practice.
- It teaches each language pattern step by step and repeats it with plenty of practice which leaves every child feeling 'I can do it!'
- It uses children’s natural skills through music and movement with the acclaimed Carolyn Graham’s fabulous songs, chants and drum tracks – so they will remember the language and build their fluency.
- The lessons are systematic, clear and so involving that everyone knows what to do and no child is left behind.
Let's Read… Now includes new phonics and reading lessons to help children read fluently too!
- Conversations and question-and-answer practice get children talking from the very beginning.
- Interactive songs and chants by Carolyn Graham bring classrooms to life.
- Supported by 'Let's Chant, Let's Sing: Greatest Hits' CD with additional worksheets.
- Phonics and reading lessons help children to read fluently. Fun phonics chants and drum tracks improve pronunciation and intonation.
- Communication games give children many more opportunities to use English with confidence.
- Test Center CD-ROM includes placement tests, Cambridge YLE practice tests, and print-ready and editable unit, mid-term, and final tests.
- Bring language learning alive with Online Practice, an interactive homework system that you can assign and track.
Price Before Tax:
¥3,890 ¥3,112 ∼ 20% OFF!
People who bought this also bought this