English Firsthand: Fourth Edition
Whiteboard CD-ROM (Access)
Pearson Longman Kirihara
Description for the Series:
English Firsthand's upgraded methodology continues to focus on oral communication and is strengthened through additional elements of positive educational psychology, more integrated grammar and vocabulary learning and improved avenues for online, self-directed learning.
* Preview activates vocabulary in a clear, picture-dictionary format
* Drama Coach videos model conversations and move students to more engaging practice
* Shadowing, an active listening technique, is integrated throughout the series
* "Can do" goals are in line with the CEF "Can Do" statements
* Real Stories based on true events and people provide personalized writing models
Prices and details of the components of this course are listed on our Easy Order Form, below.
¥ 11,550 / ¥ 9,240 ∼ 20% OFF!