Longman Young Children's Picture Dictionary
Student Book with CD (Level 1)
Longman Young Children's Picture Dictionary Student Book with CD (Level 1)
Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Education Books
Publisher: Pearson JapanStatus:
Carolyn Graham and Karen Jamieson
- Series Description
- Series Key Features
- Preview Images
Designed specifically for young children, the Longman Young Children's Picture Dictionary presents words through a variety of richly illustrated and photographed topics. The dictionary is specifically designed to appeal to young children aged 2-5 and can be used at home or in class. The words have been carefully researched to cover the key words appropriate for young children in Japan.
- Over 270 words arranged into 26 main topics and 4 bonus topics.
- Original songs and chants by Carolyn Graham
- Endearing toy, animal and fairy-tale characters
- Fun alphabet practice and simple dialog
- Audio CD including all vocabulary, dialogs, songs and chants
Prices and details of the components of this course are listed on our Easy Order Form, below.
¥ 1,998 / ¥ 1,598 ∼ 20% OFF!
People who bought this also bought this