Interchange Third edition is a four-level series for adult and young-adult learners of English from the beginning to the high-intermediate level. The Video Teacher's Guide provides detailed suggestions for using the video and Video Activity Book in the classroom. Photocopiable transcripts of all video sequences and a complete answer key are also included.
Interchange Third Edition is a four-level, multi-skills English series for adult and young-adult learners. Each unit includes relevant content, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills.
Focusing on both accuracy and fluency, the multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The series incorporates suggestions from teachers and students all over the world.
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Fun, personalized speaking activities
- An updated pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A self-study listening section
- Free self-study Audio CD in every Student's Book