Interchange Third edition is a four-level series for adult and young-adult learners of English from the beginning to the high-intermediate level. The Interchange Third Edition Workbook has six-page units that follow the same sequence as the Student's Book, recycling and reviewing language from previous units. It provides additional practice in grammar, vocabulary, reading, and writing. The Workbook can be appropriate for in-class work or assigned as homework. Workbook B contains units 9?16, the second half of the Level 2 Workbook.
Interchange Third Edition is a four-level, multi-skills English series for adult and young-adult learners. Each unit includes relevant content, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills.
Focusing on both accuracy and fluency, the multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The series incorporates suggestions from teachers and students all over the world.
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Fun, personalized speaking activities
- An updated pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A self-study listening section
- Free self-study Audio CD in every Student's Book