Interchange Third edition is a four-level series for adult and young-adult learners of English from the beginning to the high-intermediate level. The full-color Video Activity Book is designed to accompany the videos. It provides pre- and post-viewing tasks for the learner. There are follow-up and Language Close-Up sections for those who want to use the videos as the basis for a short course, or to review more thoroughly the contents of the Student's Book.
Interchange Third Edition is a four-level, multi-skills English series for adult and young-adult learners. Each unit includes relevant content, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills.
Focusing on both accuracy and fluency, the multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The series incorporates suggestions from teachers and students all over the world.
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Fun, personalized speaking activities
- An updated pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A self-study listening section
- Free self-study Audio CD in every Student's Book